Keep it simple. Trust the process. Trust your body. Trust yourself. #artofpeace #moriheiueshiba #dailyreflection
Four African teenage girls have invented a urine-powered generator. This is a huge accomplishment and could change life in remote areas all over the world.A Urine Powered Generator. An amazing accomplishment by four brilliant girls. The girls are are Duro-Aina Adebola (14), Akindele Abiola (14), Faleke Oluwatoyin (14) and Bello Eniola (15).
1 Liter of urine gives you 6 hours of electricity.
The system works like this:
- Urine is put into an electrolytic cell, which separates out the hydrogen.
- The hydrogen goes into a water filter for purification, which then gets pushed into the gas cylinder.
- The gas cylinder pushes hydrogen into a cylinder of liquid borax, which is used to remove the moisture from the hydrogen gas.
- This purified hydrogen gas is pushed into the generator.
This is amazing. Give them a billion dollars right now. They may have just saved the planet.
folks are doing a PISS poor job of reblogging this.
Never forget the foundation of Law and Order.People really don’t know that America’s first police force was made to keep watch for runaway slaves and keep free ones in check. This has carried over into today and will never stop, unfortunately.
KRS One tried to tell us
The sad thing is that the fundamentals of keeping the “negro” in order have not changed as The United States progressed into the modern society it is today. No longer will you hear the term “negro control”, but if you lack ignorance to the fact that America is not post racial you will notice the deliberate profiling and targeting of minorities pertaining to the police force and police brutality. You will also notice the ‘school to prison pipeline’ Chicago and many other cities with high black/minority populations are being subjected to because the prison system, AKA modern day slavery, is one of Northern America’s highest earning industries ranking in BILLIONS per year.
The justice system of Northern America has always reflected the views of the ‘majority’; from the “stand your ground law” in Florida to the the “war on drugs” that seems to only place people of color, black predominantly, in jail regardless of the statistical fact that white people are more likely to use up to 20% more illicit drugs then black people and those who are of color. The reason why white people are not being charged as often as people of color (POC) is simply, because they are not being targeted and searched based solely on their appearance.
-Susie the moderator
Ibtihaj Muhammad: Why she kicks ass
- She is an American sabre fencer and a member of the United States fencing team.
- She’s the first Muslim woman to compete for the United States in an international competition, and is known for sporting Islamic attire and altering her uniforms to cater to her religious requirements.
- She captured a bronze medal in the women’s sabre team event at the 2011 World Fencing Championships held in Catania, Italy, competed in the 2010 World Fencing Championships in Paris, France and attended the 2011 XVI Pan American Games where she won the gold medal in the women’s sabre team event. She is also a 2-time United States National Champion.
That man you see there, he is a 92 year old veteran from Norway, who was tortured by the nazis during world war II.
The upper picture is the picture of the “BOY London” logo, that’s so popular now days.
Then, on the picture under, is a known symbol that were used under by the nazis in World War II.
Now you can all think of what you’re really wearing.
finally someone made a post about it, everyone’s running around with the Third Reich Eagle on their chests
think about it
SOMEONE FINALLY DID IT
MAKE THIS TOUCH EVERY CORNER OF THE INTERNET